What do you want to read next?
Since "Community Reader" (0oo.li/io) is now a thing, what follows is a question to you all -- what other sources do you want to see in the reader? :) Currently there is one source (the innovative ideas from Halfbakery), but I'm planning on other sources, and considering:
- https://www.existentialhope.com (Questions)
- https://sl4.org (Questions/Ideas)
- https://lesswrong.com (Questions/Ideas)
- https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/everything-list (Questions/Ideas)
- https://futureoflife.org (Questions)
- http://extropy.org (Questions/Ideas)
- https://www.researchgate.net (Questions/Ideas)
- https://www.producthunt.com (Projects)
- https://indiehackers.com/ (Projects)
Please, suggest your sources. The benefit of the reader is that you can research content, and have easy way to then reshare it on 0oo.li as a Question, Idea or Project.