Problems: Technological Unemployment.
A Book on the Future of Jobs with AR / VR App
A cartoon book that walks you through professions in technology industry which didn't existed 20 years ago (ie. digital marketer, UX designer, etc).
The goal of a book is to educate people and get them visualising the possibilities within technology industry that didn't exist a few years back.
The book aims:
- to show what jobs are available in the technology industry.
- to inspire people of any age to rethink what job they want to do today and tomorrow.
Why a book?
- People still read (and share) books.
- No matter if you have digital skills or Internet access, you can still read a book.
- No matter what language you speak or what age you are, you can "read" images.
- As a physical object it has a tactile element that people can relate to.