I've chosen to use special symbols to allow people to use categories (intents, interests, puzzles) as a classifier for content and products, and reserved urls for them:
- communities: urls starting with
- markets: urls starting with
- shops: urls starting with
Each project can now choose a unique url name as its shop, and each category ("intent") can serve as a community and a market with a unique name:
- What is a community, if not people bound by shared interests?
- What is a market if not buy/sell orders bound by shared category (orderbook)?
- What is a shop, if not part of market controlled by a company or project?
With this kind of realization, the database model stayed almost unchanged, with just a couple of fields added to category and project models, and used to filter the major content types.
Unverified -10.0000 ħ (10.0 HUR) (+0.0)